Gnome/RH9.0: how to reset font to default?

Just installed RH9.0.

I went to the gnome preferences-->theme menu option, and tried all the
themes.  One of the ones I Tried was "Large Print", and it said "This
theme suggests a font:" with an apply font button.  Well, I entered the
apply font button just to try it, and then reverted to another theme.

Now comes the problem - I cant figure out how to go back to normal
fonts, and the fonts on my icons/panels are pretty much unreadable now.

Help! Thanks.

Tom