Easy newbi questions
- From: GPennington <GPennington teccosol demon co uk>
- To: gnome-redhat-list gnome org
- Subject: Easy newbi questions
- Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:40:45 +0000
I am running RedHat Linux 8.0
I have a couple of books on Gnome programming, GTK+/GNOME
Programming by Peter Wright
and GTK+/Gnome Application Development by Havoc Pennington.
I have written an application, which all work fine, but now I want
So I have a couple of questions:
1. How do I compile an application for the Gnome 2 libraries.
gnome-config seems only to return information for gnome-1.0, eg.
$ gnome-config --cflags gnomeui
-I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
2. Where is there any documentation on Gnome 2 library use?
Containing details on New Widgets and any that have changed.
3. How do I write a panel applet for Gnome 2?
is there a document, or a simple example peice of code.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next