RH8.0 and Gnome

Hello,

Just installed RH8.0. But I'm having trouble with the new Gnome setup there.

Most of the configuration options seem gone; for instance I cannot seem to find a way to configure Mouse click events on window title bars and buttons.

I discovered that the new Gnome in RH8.0 uses a different, simpler WM, so I tried to switch it back to sawfish, which had all these options, but could not find how?

On top of that few times when I was playing with keyboard setup, it got to the point that the keyboard would not work (not even CTL-ALT-DEL to log out, or CTL-ALT-F1 to go back to VT) and the mouse behaviour was strange. I could click on things but I could not open any menues. For example I could not open the main gnome menu to log out. I ended up connecting to the box from another machine to bring it down.

SO, is there any way to configure mouse events and titlebars? And/or how can I change the window manager for my session of Gnome?

Thanks,
Rafal