Re: RH7.3 breaks GNOME i18n stuff?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Andy Piper <andy piper freeuk com>
- Cc: gnome-redhat-list mail gnome org
- Subject: Re: RH7.3 breaks GNOME i18n stuff?
- Date: 09 May 2002 19:34:09 -0400
Andy Piper <andy piper freeuk com> writes:
> I've just upgraded my laptop to RedHat 7.3, and tried to build anjuta
> from GNOME CVS. It falls over trying to deal with the intl/
> directory. Does anyone have any ideas about this? It is pretty
New GNU gettext versions don't work so well with GNOME. They munge
all kinds of files, and intltool doesn't understand them.
No one has noticed it needs fixing because in GNOME 2 we're using
] [Thread Prev