Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gnorpm?

<quote who="Alan Cox">

> > I think you also ended up listed as the maintainer in bugzilla, which
> > may contribute to the confusion. Should I redirect those to
> > unknown bugzilla gnome org to make it more clear that it is currently
> > seeking maintainership?
>
> Check with Malcolm but yes I think that would be a good idea

Malcolm has been MIA for a while, but has recently reappeared (and is in
good health, for those worried). I'll see if I can talk him into hacking on
it (not too likely), or 'officially' handing over maintainership.

- Jeff

--
   "The beanbag is a triumph of modern day eclectic colourism..." - Catie
                                   Flick