gnomehide

Hi !

Havoc, I don't want to bother you, but if there was anything you could
do about the gnomehide rpms, I would be really gratefull.
Two of my computers are kind of "broken" now, the fonts are almost
unreadable (freetype I guess) and I have problems with my browsers,
gnorpm...
I tried to install older freetype from RedHat, but it didn't change...
I know you don't want to include new version of rpm in the hide (for
gnorpm), but could you tell me how I can make myself... same for
XFree86-4.2 and freetype.

If you don't have the time, don't worry, just ignore my message...

Best regards.

Antoine

--

Antoine JACOUTOT