gnomehide big update

Hi,

I've updated gnomehide to current versions of the GNOME 1.x packages,
and GTK+ 2.0.0. However, I don't have time to rebuild the GNOME 2
devel platform until next week at best, and the current packages won't
work with GTK 2, so I took them down for now.

I had to rearrange how gnomehide was generated so I think I may have
inadvertently "lost" some application packages, in addition to losing
the GNOME 2 packages. So if something is missing just let me know.

Hopefully GNOME 2 platform packages will return next week or so.

Havoc