Re: more stuff

On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 11:21, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> > Fixed the Nautilus gail issue, and as a bonus added exciting unstable
> > Pango snapshot based on Xft2/fontconfig, Xft/fontconfig themselves,
> > Mozilla 1.0, and Evolution built against moz 1.0.
> >

> Note of course that Jeremy did the work for Moz/Evolution, I just
> rsync'd them. ;-)

Actually, Blizzard did the work for Mozilla, I just moved the package
into the build root :)

And buyer beware about the mozilla 1.0 / evolution combination if you're
using sendmail instead of an SMTP server for sending mail -- I'm still
getting a hang there that I haven't tracked down the cause of.

Jeremy