mozilla 0.9.7-0 using lpr as default for postscript???

I just upgraded to gnomehide mozilla 0.9.7-0.
It seems that mozilla now uses lpr as default for postscript files. This
is _even though_ I've defined a helper application.

To make matters worse, if I have unchecked "Ask me beofre opening
downloaded files of this type", it will print _automatically_ when I
click on a postscript file in mozilla.

Regards,

	Martin

--
Martin Norbäck                         Safelogic AB
martin norback safelogic se            Stena Center 1C