Evolution & print preview

I've got kind of an odd problem that I thought I'd throw out here before
heading off to the evolution groups.

I seem to have an evolution install that cannot print preview messages
correctly. It works fine on contacts, caledar, etc, just not messages.
It basically crashes the component and reminds me to restart. There is
no debugging output to the console and I've straced the calls without
any obvious insights. The gnome-print stuff seems to work fine under
gedit for example, so I think the problem is in evolution. However, I
have another system with the same evolution version that works fine.

Anyone have any insight as to a good area to target?

<172.31.40.179> cnkeller $ rpm -q evolution
evolution-1.0.1-2

--
Christopher Keller
Systems Engineer