Re: logging into remote servers using GDM (RH7.1)

after doing a little homework, i doscovered that the the version of GDM
that ships with 7.1 is broken with respect to XDMCP.   the version that
ships with 7.2 is not broken.   after moving to
RH7.2 i was able to start X and connect to the sun machines, but firing
up the chooser still doesn't work.  so i now have it working manually, but
i till have yet to mak it an option when x starts.  when i get a chance, i
will experiment more with GDM and gdmconfig, and share my
findings with the mailing list.  thank you for your reply.