Fwd: gnome-doc-tools for RedHat 7.1/7.2 [steven frog nl]

Perhaps this is something for GNOMEhide (see attached message)

- Toralf
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

it seems that the standard RedHat 7.1 and 7.2 distributions do not contain the gnome-doc-tools package. I could not find it on the installation CDs. Some dude from RedHat has build a package. You can download it from http://people.redhat.com/dcm/journal.shtml. The page contains some sort of journal, but somewhere below you can find the package. I've installed it on RH7.2 and it seems to work, because compiling has just finished without errors.

Steven Anker

e-mail: steven frog nl