Testing RPM build for "intltool" + other packages?

The included message is part of a recent discussion with one of the authors of "intltool" (but it applies to many other packages, too.) What are other people's view on this?

- Toralf
--- Begin Message ---
On 26/10 2001 17:55 Darin Adler wrote:
on 10/26/01 2:18 AM, Toralf Lund at toralf kscanners com wrote:

> Well, I think *someone* should build RPMs regularly, not only for the
RPM
> support itself, but also because the build process is a nice way of
> testing the consistency of the module.

If you're volunteering, that's great!
I might do that, but it all depends on certain other factors, like how often I have to upgrade other modules, and how much work it takes to install these. Building some packages seems to require nearly daily updates from CVS of nearly all other packages, and I'm not really interested in doing that.

Maybe I'll forward the request to the RedHat-GNOME list first of all...

- Toralf

--- End Message ---