nautilus and mozilla take two

Hi again,
 In the realm of odd and bizarre.

New nautilus (1.0.6-2) and new mozilla 0.9.7-0
Load nautilus - attempt to load a webpage (any page in fact)
and nautilus-mozilla-content-view runs and stalls.

So I run nautilis-mozilla-content-view from a terminal thinking that I
might be able to see the problem.

I get this from it:
Nautilus-Mozilla-WARNING **: Unable to find Mozilla with
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME or looking in standard places.

Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind I remove the user I test stuff
with and make the account brand new.

na-da.

still no joy - nautilus-mozilla-content-view dies.

any ideas on where to look next.

The only reason I am playing with nautilus and mozilla is b/c I'd like
to test the webdav support.

but I can't quite get that far :)

thanks

-sv