Re: fun with mozilla and nautilus

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Christopher Blizzard <blizzard redhat com> writes:

seth vidal wrote:

Hi folks,
Fun and excitement with nautilus.
mozilla 0.9.7 from rawhide.
rebuilt nautilus 1.0.6-1 from gnomehide/rawhide - hot death when
attempting to view a webpage.
any ideas on making that work?
Specifically - we're trying to test out ssl'd webdav through
nautilus.
-sv

Hrm, I guess I should track that down.  Havoc, is there another
release of Nautilus coming up soon?

Only if there's another one upstream - I don't think it's Darin's
highest priority right now.

Havoc

So, I tried it rebuilt against 0.9.7 and it seems to be working for me. I've got at least one crash on a ximian.com page after browsing around a little but nothing too serious.

I'm looking at the crash in question.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard