Re: ancient gaim

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Christopher Keller <ckeller beamreachnetworks com> writes:

So, don't use gnomehide.

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS/gaim-0.43-1.i386.rpm

It's still a little out of date, but works fine.

I had heard from someone that gnomehide and rawhide had been merged to a
certain extent. Is this why rawhide appears more up to date?

rawhide pulls from gnomehide, unless rawhide has a newer version of
the package.

Havoc