Re: gnome-libs status

Louis Garcia <louisg00 bellsouth net> writes:
> I know gnome-libs-1.4.1.2 has a bug in gnomecanvas hence there is a cvs
> snap of gnome-libs in gnomehide. 1.4.1.2 has been out for a while with
> that bug, when will 1.4.1.3 or the next release be out?

The gnomehide CVS snap is primarily because of fixes to the header
file locations to allow parallel install with the GNOME 2 libraries.
Other bugfixes are coincidental. ;-)

I don't know when 1.4.1.3 will be out from the GNOME project. I think
I saw some people discussing it a few days ago, but I'm not sure what
was decided.

Havoc