Re: Zoom prblems in print preview

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 10:08 +0200, Jean Bréfort wrote:
> -               zoom = jp->zoom_factor * factor * (xdpi + ydpi) / (72. *
> 2.);
> +               zoom = jp->zoom_factor * factor;

Reading the code, I am wondering what all the xdpi and ydpi stuff is
for. Do you've got an idea?

If not, I'll patch as suggested and remove the 30+ lines above that are
commented out or are intended to calculate the no longer used values
xdpi/ydpi.

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz users sourceforge net>