Re: GnomePrintContext and gnome_print_begin_page
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Abhishek Samuel <abhisheksamuelrulz gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-print-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GnomePrintContext and gnome_print_begin_page
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:31:11 -0400
On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 01:09:54PM +0530, Abhishek Samuel wrote:
> hi ppl
> I have made a format on the first page of my printing material which i
> want available in all forthcoming pages. Its like a format. So how do
> i do this?
I do not understand the question.
> Also while calling the gnome_print_begin_page function can i pass the
> existing GnomePrintContext instance or do i have to create a new one.
] [Thread Prev