Re: printing text

hi

What i am wanting to do is divide a page into 2 columns. In the left
column i have images and in  the right column i have text. So for an
image in the left column some text must be printed in the right
column. This text could be well over 500 words. So it needs to be
printed in multiline and should remain in the right column.

I hope it is clearer now.

Thank You
Abhishek Samuel