Re: make error while compiling libgnomeprintui

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 11:47:51AM +0530, Abhishek Samuel wrote:
> hey
>
> good news i solved the problem. By default the
> gnome-print-config-dialog.c file was including some files from
> libgnomeprint whereas it should have been
> libgnomeprint-2.2/libgnomeprint.
>
> It compiled well and installed too.
>
> Okay i have another problem.
>
> When i include this line in my code i get the following warnings and errors
> gtk_widget_show(gnome_print_job_preview_new(job,"The Preview");
>
>  GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type
> `GnomePrintPreview' is smaller than the parent type's
> `GnomePrintContext' class size

This is very odd.  It sounds like you've got some sort of strange
manual installation that is mixing headers from different versions.
You should not need to do anything beyond the usual
    configure --prefix=...
    make
    make install
for libgnomeprint and then libgnomeprintui

I would not trust anything about your current setup it is broken.