Re: Relocation error : undefined symbol gnome_print_job_set_file

Mohit Kumar wrote:
Just to say, I have -L/usr/local/lib/ as my compiler option, but still
its picking up from the /usr/lib, don't know why?
    /usr/lib is standard path for library resolution, whereas /usr/local/lib is NOT.
You can run your program by prefixing with

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ./program

-Ghee

Thanks,
Mohit