Re: Where are the latest dev sources?

Robert,
    read carefully in the previous e-mail,
the modules are
libgnomeprint
libgnomneprintui

-Ghee

Robert Roebling wrote:
simple question: I checked out the module gnome-print
from cvs.gnome.org and got a number of files which
date back to 2001, then I tried to use the tag
"gnome-2-8-devel", by means if which all files
were deleted again. What is the branch I need to
checkout to get the latest (also unstable code)?

It is on HEAD, there is no tag for cvs head.

I did check out HEAD, but the latest entry from
the ChangeLog is from oct 2001, is that really
correct?

Alternatively I'll be doing a 2.7.90 later this week.

"Doing a 2.7.90" means releasing a developement
snapshot so that the bz2-archive can be downloaded
somewhere?

Thanks again,

   Robert