Re: State of the project.

Alberto Ruiz wrote:

Hi all,
I'm here becaouse I want to know the state of the project, I want to
write a gnome-vfs module for printers and I want to know if this library
is able to give me functions to access to cups based printers and
configuration.

   What do you intend to do through the gnome-vfs modules for printers?
At the moment, there are some capability in libgnomeprint[ui] to know whether a print queue is that of CUPS or not. It is not done very consistently though.

-Ghee

Thanks, Alberto Ruiz.