2.8

Hey,

So what's the opinion on getting all of this into GNOME 2.8?  Do you
guys think it's doable?

If we can get libgnomecups in, then I would like to propose eggcups
(which I have plans to rename to print-notifier).

I briefly talked to Jody about this, and I believe he said he'd like to
roll libgnomecups into libgnomeprint?  In that case we wouldn't have to
worry about another module.

If we do keep it as a separate module, would we keep it in the desktop
or try to push it into the platform?

Also, what about printman?