not able to configure hp network printer

hi all

      I am bhuvan from india i have some 20 to 30 system in which 5 of
them have debian in them and rest all are win 98 sytem's. We have 3
printer's HP 4MV,HP 5000 and HP 8150. were as we have purchased 8150
resently, 5000 has
been detected with foomatic-gui 0.7.4.1, Since 5000 uses Jet Admin it is
detected properly how to get the other 2 printer's detected by
foomatic-gui.

     When i add the printer's nothing happen's at all Plz check in to the
problem. And i hope there will be some response for some one.

bhuvan