getting info from gnome print.

Hi everyone,
I have a fax application and have set up a transport for gnomeprint.
I would like to retrieve pager size from the gnome print dialog so I
know what page size to render the tiffg3 file at.  Currently one can set
the paper size in a job but how is that information accessed?

Also would it be appropriate to add a tab to the print dialog and are
their hooks to do that at application install time?

I really would like the fax application to integrate fairly seamlessly
with gnomeprint.

Thanks

--
George Farris