API Documentation

Hello,

I have been looking at improving the API documentation for libgnomeprint
and libgnomeprintui.  I have made a start with gnome-print-config.*
(Bugzilla #138773).

I have a few questions:

1) I'm not really sure about the macros:

	GNOME_PRINT_KEY_PAGE_ORIENTATION_MATRIX
	GNOME_PRINT_KEY_PAPER_ORIENTATION_MATRIX

Could someone send me an explanation of these?

2) Are we happy with the current functions and macros that are included
in the API documentation, as defined by the libgnomeprint-sections.txt
file.  There are 313 declarations that are not used in the
documentation, these are listed in libgnomeprint-unused.txt, should any
of these be added to the docs?

3) Is this a worthwhile project for me to pursue?  I would hope that
once I make a bit of dent in the API docs I will be able to create a
tutorial for these libraries.

Feedback would be appreciated,

Keith.