SIGSEGV when trying to print through CUPS

Several libgnomeprintui test examples crashes under Linux when the default
printer is accessed using CUPS (I have setup CUPS to print to shared windows
printer on other computer). The same things happens also in my own
program.

GNU gdb 5.3
This GDB was configured as "i386-slackware-linux"...
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/andris/work/src/gtkmm/print/printtest
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 10063)]
Printing ...
After gnome_print_showpage...
After gnome_job_close...

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 10063)]
0x411f16d8 in ERR_add_error_data () from /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0
Current language:  auto; currently c
(gdb) where
#0  0x411f16d8 in ERR_add_error_data () from /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0
#1  0x411ed964 in lh_doall_arg () from /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0
(gdb)

I have verified that it happens in call gnome_print_job_print().
There is no similar problems when:
1) printing to file in both Postscript and PDF formats
2) printing to the same printer using lpr (generic postscript + lpr)

libgnomeprintui examples (eg. example[23]) behaves in the same way
(same traceback) but I haven't studied more detailed. example1 seems to work.

System: Pentium III, Slackware-current, GCC-3.3.1, ...

Andris