Re: GnomePrinterSelector private?

Hello Chema,

Have you made any decisions on this issue.  I have not been able to work
much on glabels for a while, so it hasn't been too much of an issue.
However, I have had people asking because their distribution either does
not include libgnomeprint[ui]-2.0 or does not install it by default.  In
fact, I have received a couple of patches to use 2.2 that simply ignore
the fact that the GnomePrinterSelector is private -- which I believe is
just asking for trouble.

-Jim