Re: [gnome-print] PATCH: Make libgnomeprint use fontconfig if it'savailable.

Tambet,

This patch is great. However, this is the "soft" move to fontconfig. For
HEAD we want a definite move and get rid of as much of the old code as
possible. Can you improve the patch in this way? Think about killing the
old fontmap forever (and making our lives better in the process). No
need to detect in configure if it is there to set a flag, if it isn't
there, it should not compile.

great job,
Chema

--