Re: [gnome-print] TrueType documentation

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 12:58, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 13:40, Chema Celorio wrote:
> > Does anybody have "printable" documentation for the TrueType font
> > format? I searched on the web but all i could find where OpenType (which
> > is good enough) docs but it is very HTML'is with lots of different
> > files. I'd like to print the whole spec to have it handy.
> >
> > Any help on a pointer to the TT standard/docs would be appreciated.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/typography/specs/default.htm

yes, this is what i found but it's hard to have a printed copy of it. It
is separated in different .html files and MS Word files. Not something
you can easily print and have it all in one pile of paper.

> Have you seen this:
> Font Subsetting and Downloading in the PostScript Printer Driver
> www.xfree86.org/~keithp/xconf2001/qtfonts.pdf

Yes, i've seen it. It was interesting, yes.

regards,
Chema