[gnome-print] Font subsetting, incremental downloading et al in 0.35

Hi, I'm trying to understand the fontsubsetting architecture in 0.35.

1. In order to support incremental downloading of fonts, say for large
CID or TTF fonts, does gnome-print have the concept of

1. "a list of all the glyphs from Font ABCD used on page N"
2. In the ps target, can one
	(a) Write the basic font directory
	(b) Add charstrings/ttf glyphs on the fly

Something like
	gff_pso_create_font( ...from ttf,otf,pfb or whatever)

	%%Page N
	save
	gff_so_add_glyphs(...from a vector of glyphs)
	restore
	%%Page N+1
	gff_pso_add_glyphs(...)

The idea is something along the lines of what Adobe calls
"incremental font downloading" in its documentation.

I suppose this is similar to fontsubsetting, but the glyphs
are not all added at once but on a "just-in-time" basis.

Thanks.

Richard Chan <rspchan_antispam at starhub dot net dot sg>