Re: [gnome-print] gnomeprint dialog

but thats my problem i'm developing software for dumb users who do not
know about command line words
like 'lpr -P <printer name>'
they expect a print dialog to give them the system printers list for
them to choose and click the print button.
simple .
Now my question is:
    Does gnomeprint api have a function wich give me the system printers
list, so that i can make a new dialog?
and if not do you mind if i use cups api for that?

thanx