Re: [gnome-print] printing PS File in landscape

I think i know where the bugs is comming from.

Please report it on bugzilla and
- attach the PS output
- specify which gnome-print version you are using and whether you
compiled from source or used packages.

You can bump the priority as major if you want. I'll get to it.

regards,
Chema