[Gnome-print] fontmaps in gnome-print-0.30

Anyone else having trouble with these?  I updated from 0.29, which had
worked well, and started getting the "no fonts installed" message from
gnumeric and co.  Indeed, when "make install" runs
run-gnome-font-install, the outcome is "NO FONTS", although it worked
OK to pick up the basic fonts with 0.29.  When I try running
gnome-font-install manually on my /usr/local/psfonts, it segfaults.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics