[Gnome-print] Problem with gnome-print-multipage

Hi!
Recently I've tried to use multipage from gnome-print and I was having
troubles with it.
After debugging my code,I find out I can't get the same affines that I
give to
gnome_print_multipage_new. I tested the
gnome_print_multipage_affine_list_duplicate and
it's wrong in my opinion.. It's too complicated to tell the truth I
don't understand why
recursion needed..Here is my simple replacement of this function...

gnome_print_multipage_affine_list_duplicate(GList *affines)
{
  gdouble *affine;
  GList *list=NULL;

  if (affines == NULL)
    return NULL;
  for (;affines;affines=affines->next)
  {
    affine = g_new(gdouble, 6);
    memcpy(affine, affines->data, sizeof(gdouble) * 6);
    list = g_list_append(list,affine);
  }
  return list;
}