[Gnome-print] Invalid url for the gnome-print binaries

The link for the gnome-print binaries is invalid.  I have checked it and
the folder structure that is in the lionk does not exist on the helix
ftp server.  I and also looking for current developer version of
gnopme-print.  The reason i ask is that i am trying to install glimmer
but have not been to get the GnomePrint to be recognized by the
configure script.  I was told that installing a developer version of
GnomePrint would solve this.  If you folks can help me out i would
appreciate it thanks.

Thanks,
Antonio