Re: [Gnome-print] gnome_print_pixbuf and rotate.

Hello!

Your test code is all right. I hope it prints OK, using PostScript
context ;)
I did a quick check, and seems that there is GnomeCanvasImage bug,
affecting some convenience positioning methods. I did a quick
workaround for print preview in gnome-print-1-4 branch, that should
reach to 0.29 version.

Thank you for finding a bug!

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski