Re: [Gnome-print] using gnome-print

Hello!

Yes, the documentation (lack of) is known problem. Webpage is coming,
but until then, you better look at:

gnome-print list archives (you find address under each list letter)
sample programs from test catalog
existing gnome programs (gnumeric, gedit, sodipodi)

It will also help, if you have general knowledge about PostScript
imaging operators, as gnome-print ones are similar (although
in C), i.e.

PS             gnome-print
x y moveto     gnome_print_moveto (ctx, x, y)
(text) show    gnome_print_show (ctx, text)
fill           gnome_print_fill (ctx)

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski