Re: [Gnome-print] origin
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: Don Mellen <donm tomorrowsoft com>
- Cc: gnome-print ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Gnome-print] origin
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:43:45 -0400
On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 01:14:30PM -0400, Don Mellen wrote:
> I am trying to use gnome-print but I need to make the origin
> for printing the top left corner, and I do not necessarily know
> the paper size.
gnome-print uses postscript style semantics for positioning. That
means that 0,0 is the bottom left. To get to the top you will need
the paper size. Thankfully gnome-print can supply that for you.
Have a look in gnumeric to see how this is handled.
] [Thread Prev