[Gnome-print] Gfax and gnome-print.

Hi group,
I'm the author / maintainer of Gfax the front end fax application that
runs under GNOME.  I'm interested in better integration between
gnome-print and Gfax and hope people here can fill me in on any news or
information.

Someone sent me some email mentioning that someone was working on fax
integration with gnome-print so I thought it was a good time to fire off
a message and see whats cooking.

Just in case anyone hasn't heard of Gfax here is a list of features:

DESCRIPTION

GFax is a front end fax program that performs the familiar pop-up fax
manager when one prints to a fax printer. GFax works with all X
programs that use lpr as the printer interface, even the command
line.

GFax has been tested with such programs as Wordperfect from Corel,
Emacs, Nedit, Ghostscript, StarOffice, Gnumeric and Lyx to name a few.
It should
work with any application that prints using "lpr".  GFax relies
on underlying fax transport software such as Mgetty+Sendfax or
Hylafax to actually send the facsimiles.  This software must already
be installed and setup on your system for GFax to work.

NOTE:
GFax dosen't actaully send the fax, it is up to the fax subsystem
software such as mgetty+sendfax.  If you're having problems sending
faxes make sure the fax subsystem works first.

FEATURES

o Pop up graphical window.
o Standard lpr interface.
o Multiple phone books.
o Hylafax support.
o Mgetty+Sendfax support.
o Notification of sent fax to configurable email address.
o Fax file from disk.
o Delayed faxing.
o On line help.
o Network faxing with Hylafax.