Re: [Gnome-print] gnome-print-fax

Hello!

I added the fax driver to gnome-1-4 branch CVS and also write a very quick
printer profile support for it. The profile has option either to save the
result to a file, or invoke program (default is gfax) taking temporary
spoolfile as argument.

There is some problem with the image still. It encodes only a half of a page
and shows that double-wide - i.e. 10.5 cm are expanded to full A4 width. Can
you check, whether there is some problem with fax encoding, or is this just
a gnome-print-rgbps bug.

Many thanks for your work one more time,
Lauris Kaplinski