[Gnome-print] multiple pages

Hi,

I am trying to get multiple pages to print.
I noticed the gnome_print_multipage.h file
but could not seem to get it to work
I noticed in evolutions source that they
declare the multipage and assign it to a pc.
After trying this it did not seem to work.
So, I am trying just to keep a boolean variable
as to whether or not it is the first page if it is
not the first page I close the pc and declare a new one.
Here is my code:

if(!firstPage) {
   cout<<"DBG -- getting into printing for next page"<<endl;
   showpage = gnome_print_showpage (pc);
   gnome_print_context_close (pc);
   pc = gnome_print_context_new_with_paper_size (printer,"US-Letter");
   gnome_print_setfont (pc, font);
}
This does not generate more than one page though
I realize this will print each page individually to the printer instead
of sending one.

Thank you
Don