Re: [Gnome-print] Web site?

Hello!

I like your design very much. One thing I'd need is a more fine-grained
subsectioning. I.e.
Developer info
- Architecture
- Driver basics
- ...
User info
- Basic usage
- Tutorial
Getting involved
- Mailing list(s)
- CVS information

... and so on. Currently the link line will soon be saturated.

Also - do you have a place for homepage so that:
1. We can point some gnome.org name to it (virtual host)
2. I can change materials in-place?
I would be glad, if you'd take most of webpage maintenance, but I'd
like to have a direct acess to add/change/etc. technical info.

If not, there is www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print - you need CVS acess
to update that - if you don't I hope we can arrange it to you.
It uses wml, about what i do not know much about, although you can
use monolithic pages too - although that is not good idea probably.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski