Re: [Gnome-print] docs in cvs aren't included in tarball?

Hello!

The 'docs' directory is only gtk-doc skeleton and unfortunately does not
contain anything useful, as most important methods do not have inline
comments.
I have little incentive to add inline docs at moment, as things are
changing rapidly in HEAD. Still I plan (it is very real plan) to write
a FAQ, which will be available from www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-print.
If I'll find some more good introductionary documentation, I'll put
these on that place too.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski