[Gnome-print] GnomeCanvasBpath

Dudes,

A few weeks ago I hacked the ability to draw "correct" arrowheads on a
bpath item.  The arrowheads are constructed the same way that MetaPost
constructs its arrowheads but cutting the end of the bpath, rotating
then forming a polygon with the two rotations.  Of course its more
complicated then that in real life.

How I do it is transform the bpath to a vpath via libart, trace the
vpath until a specified arrowhead distance while building a second
vpath.  With the second vpath now I duplicate and rotate to the
specified angle then finally, I concat the path with a third path
depending on what the end of the arrowhead is supposed to look like,
then I finally render the svp.

Now the caveat here is that the arrowheads only work for a
bpath object in a "line", now a filled bpath object.  I'm not yet sure
how the algorithm will behave it if it activated on a filled object.
I'll try it tonite, but I'm sure it will be pretty silly.

Now the question is do you guys want this code to be merged into
gnome-print?  Or is there not a general interest in this feature?

Rusty
--
Rusty Conover
Systems Programmer