[Gnome-print] fontmap

Hi!

I just installed gnome-print-0.20. In my tex-setup (I guess, the current SuSE distribution is still alike), the fonts are in /usr/share/texmf/fonts, the tree having the following setup (incomplete listing):
-fonts
 -afm
 -pfm
 -pk
 -source
 -tfm
 -type1
  -adobe
  -bitstrea
  -bluesky
  -hoekwater
  -public
  -urw
   -avantgar
   -bookman
   -courier
   -ncntrwbk
   -palatino
   -symbol
   -times
   -zapfchan
   -zapfding
 -vf

However, 'make install' (gnome-print) only finds the fonts in "/usr/share/texmf/fonts/afm" (according to the produced fontmap file) and is continuously complaining about the missing fonts like Times. Could you change this situation?

I tried to have a look at the Makefile, but I know too little about the whole thing.

Thank you very much!
--

Lutz Müller

| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5    (7156) 958608                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                mailto:urc8@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de           |