Re: [Gnome-print] GPr/libppd

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Thomas Hubbell wrote:
> Yes. I would certainly be interested in contributing. Where do I sign
> up?

	Right here. Essentialy the best thing to do is to start writing
code and merging functionality. I would start by:

	a) Checking out the latest CVS gnome-print and getting it to
build, play with some of the tests.

	b) Hack up some sensible autoconf checks for libppd

	c) Think about how best to add these options to the printer
dialog, perhaps an 'Advanced' button leading to the GPr tab.

	d) Start merging the GPr code into your local tree, thinking how
best to conform it to the Gnome philosophy, and re-use as much gnome code
as possible.

	Send regular patches to the list and wait for the plaudits to roll
in =)

	HTH,

		Michael.