Re: [Gnome-print] pixbuf print method ...

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	This is sort of nasty since it includes gdk-pixbuf.h in
> gnome-print.h; we could of couse do the same with

No problems, I think, as GdkPixbuf should be everywhere anyway (Gnome,
Gtk?, ...)

> 	typedef struct _GdkPixbuf GdkPixbuf;
>
> 	Naughty but nice in terms of speed. It would be nice to have the
> print_pixbuf API to stop people forgetting alpha and to reduce lines of
> code count in my eog bonobo component.

This is exactly, what is needed for future. Just things like
GDK_COLORPACE_CMYK, GDK_COLORSPACE_YUV, bpp != 8, etc. - we cannot make
separate method for every kind of possible image format...
Also I would vote for moving ::pixbuf() into GnomePrintContext class
virtual methods for the same reason.

Lauris